A device dedicated to drying all types of particulate filters and catalysts, made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel and AISI 316 acid-resistant steel. It has an integrated measuring system and allows drying at temperatures up to 120 degrees C using a side channel turbine. Built-in thermal printer allows you to print pollution measurements. The device is perfect as an additional option to a machine for cleaning particulate filters, which does not have an integrated drying system.
• operation independent of the regeneration machine
• optimization of the filter regeneration process
• low drying costs
• quality confirmed by a printout of the obtained parameters
• quick filter fastening system – Camlock
• adapters for trucks
• full automation of the drying process