Key Account Manager – foreign markets
Due to the dynamic development of the market for the distribution of equipment for the automotive and industrial sectors, the company is looking for an employee for the position of Key Account Manager responsible for the development of XTON® business in foreign markets.
XTON® specialises in the manufacture of machinery and equipment for the automotive and industrial sectors, as well as the production of industrial chemicals.
The employee’s tasks will include the implementation of sales of XTON® brand products through external entities by establishing cooperation with automotive wholesalers and partners.
Maintaining business relationships and coordinating marketing campaigns, participating in trade fairs in cooperation with partners.
- English language skills of at least B2 level,
- Well-established ability to build and maintain long-term business relationships,
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience in positions responsible for building and developing distribution networks in the B2B sector,
- determination in pursuit of goals,
- an orientation towards continuous development,
- consistency in action,
- willingness to travel frequently,
- driving licence for passenger cars,
- openness and high personal culture.
- knowledge of other foreign languages,
- experience in the automotive and industrial sector.
- sales of XTON® brand products,
- building a distribution market in the industrial and automotive sectors,
- taking care of partners and undertaking activities resulting in the initiation and maintenance of long-term business relationships,
- coordination of cooperation with partners,
- training of XTON® products and induction of partner’s employees,
- organisation of advertising campaigns in cooperation with partners
- participation in trade fairs, events.
- cooperation with a company with an established position on the market,
- B2B contract,
- attractive commission-based remuneration,
- additional bonuses,
- technical support with engineers and designers in English – advertising materials.
Please send your application documents to the following email address: email@example.com enclosing the following note:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO).